I am a registered acupuncturist and shiatsu practitioner working in Walthamstow. I hold a BSc honours degree in Chinese medicine: acupuncture from The University of Westminster and a diploma in shiatsu from The British School of Shiatsu and have been practicing in East London for 20 years. I am in ongoing monthly supervision. My special interest is in how the mind affects the body, helping people to realise this in themselves, and ultimately open up to a fuller, healthier and more balanced life.
As a member of the British Acupuncture Council I am part of its ethos and ethical commitment of ensuring all clients receive the highest standard of care.
Here I am in my acupuncture clinic shortly after I qualified in 2012.
Acupuncture & Shiatsu Clinic
Picture above shows me giving a shiatsu treatment. I have been practicing shiatsu since 1997.
Since qualifiyingI have completed the following post-graduate training:
- Understanding Endometriosis and PCOS
- Acupuncture for Pregnancy, Labour & Postpartum
- Understanding IVF and Miscarriage
- Advanced Shiatsu and Energy-work to treat on the mental-emotional level
- Mastering Auriculotherapy (ear acupuncture)