Energy and Emotional
This page is in process, more info on the following coming soon about:
From a medical point of view tiredness is often difficult to diagnose. Unless there is a demonstrable pathology a person suffering from 'low energy' is left undiagnosed, or consigned to the category of depression or psychological disorder, or possibly considered a malingerer. From the point of view of acupuncture there are two causes of tiredness.
Anxiety & Panic Attacks
How Acupuncture Can Help
- Acts on areas of the brain known to reduce sensitivity to pain and stress
- Promotes relaxation and deactivating the 'analytical' brain, which is responsible for anxiety and worry.
- Regulates levels of neurotransmitters and hormones hence altering the brain's mood chemistry to help to combat negative affective states.
- Reverses both pathological changes in levels of inflammatory cytokines that are associated with anxiety and stress-induced changes in behaviour and biochemistry.
- Safely combines with conventional treatments such as medication or psycho-educational therapy, possibly enhancing their beneficial effects and reducing unwanted side-effects.
Can Acupunuctre Help Me? Answer here >